Dear MDBC members (especially those based in, or with operations in The Netherlands),
We are pleased to inform you of the cooperation between the Malaysian Ministry of International Trade & Industry (MITI), the Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA), and MDBC to organize the Malaysia Business Seminar in Amsterdam on Thursday, 19 October.
– YB Dato’ Sri Mustapa Mohamed (Malaysian Minister of International Trade & Industry)
– Hans de Boer (President of VNO – NCW*)
– Richard Blickman (President & CEO, BE SEMICONDUCTOR INDUSTRIES (BESI))
– Joep van Balen (Product Development Manager Asia, ENZA ZADEN (Enza Seeds))
– Marco Winter (Executive Director, MDBC), will be Chairman of the Seminar.
* The largest Dutch employers foundation representing more than 115,000 enterprises.
Date: Thursday, 19 October 2017
Time: 09:30 – 14:00 hrs
Venue: Hilton Amsterdam
This seminar is suitable for Dutch companies interested in updates on the present economic developments in Malaysia, and the trade and investment opportunities that Malaysia offers. For these companies, registration is free of charge and includes a networking lunch as well as the opportunity to have individual business meetings with the Malaysian delegation. Kindly spread the word to your colleagues and business network in The Netherlands!
For more information and registration details, please download the flyer:
Trade & Investment Opportunities in Malaysia (Amsterdam)
Please note: MDBC will NOT handle any registrations for this seminar. Registrations will be arranged via the MIDA Frankfurt office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For those wishing to set up an individual business meeting with Marco Winter, kindly e mail us at email@example.com.