MISA Assessment Criteria
The following criteria or guidelines will be used by the Judges to evaluate your submission.
Please note that the following guidelines are provided to help steer the company towards an aligned submission, covering at least some of the criteria.
Best Service Innovation / Best Product Innovation
- What stage of development is the project in? Is the project in a conceptual phase or has it already resulted in tangible and specific results?
- What is the expected impact of the project? To what extent is the project focused on long – term value creation? What will be the impact of the project on internal clients, external clients, and other stakeholders?
- Uniqueness and originality of the project: Is the project new to the industry, or only new to the company?
- What has the project contributed to the development of the industry? How and to what extent is the project shared to encourage discussion and finding new ideas?
- Does the project result in entering adjacent markets, creating new markets, adding products / services to the company, or developing new products / services?
- To what extent is the project focused on sustainability (People / social, planet / environment, profit / economic)?
- Process and efficiency of the Project Management (planning, control, assurance, improvement).
Most Innovative Start – Up
- Uniqueness and originality of the start – up: To what extent is it new to the industry?
- What is the potential? What is the expected impact of the start – up? To what extent is it focused on long – term value creation?
- Does the start – up develop new products, services, or uses innovative business models?
- What has the project contributed to the development of the industry? How and to what extent is the project shared to encourage discussion and find new ideas?
- To what extent is the start – up focused on sustainability (people, planet, profit)?
- What has the start – up contributed to the development of the industry?
ALL COMPETITORS – Audience Award
All shortlisted nominees will also compete for an ‘Audience Award’. During the MISA evening program, each shortlisted nominee will deliver a one minute elevator pitch in order to promote their project or start – up. The audience will then decide which nominee deserves to win the ‘Audience Award’. If a digital presentation will also accompany the elevator pitch, files must be provided to MDBC no later than 3 days prior to the event. Files will not be accepted after this date.
If you have any questions regarding the above, or about MISA in general, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call +603 – 2722 8335.