The deadline for MISA ’19 submissions is in 5 working days!
Are you as excited as we are? We look forward to this year’s MISA and are eager to receive your submission(s)!
Most especially, we are looking forward to seeing the video submissions as part of this year’s nomination process. What better way to bring the community along on your journey? To make this a straightforward process, here are some tips to help you make a simple, easy, one (1) to two (2) minute video for your submission.
Ideas for a great and easy video:
* Make a vlog: a vlog is a video blog. It is easy to make and it gives fun, creative dimension to your video. For example a day in the life of the project, an explanation video, or a walk – with – me video;
* Can be done as a “First – person” point of view (the video does not need a person in front of the camera);
* Make a project tutorial video: explain and show your project or innovation;
* Make an interview video: interview somebody about your project on camera;
* Make a presentation video: pictures, videos, and / or audio used to explain about the project;
* Any other creative ideas you may have are also very welcome!
For more guidelines, rules & regulations on submitting a successful nomination(s), please click here.
If you have any questions regarding this or any other matter related to MISA, please contact us at email@example.com, or call +603 – 2722 8335.
Thank you & we look forward to seeing you there!