- This event has passed.
AMCHAM / MDBC: Malaysia In Flux
March 17, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Dear MDBC members,
Against the background of an already tumultuous time with COVID – 19 and the stresses on the global supply chains, Malaysia is facing yet another political turn in its young history. What will this mean for the people and businesses in the country and the vision of a shared prosperity?
This event is organised by AMCHAM with a diverse group of experts who will share their insights on this unexpected change. They will take a look at the current political climate and its impact and implications for the business environment along with the risks and opportunities which Malaysia and Malaysians will face in the months to come. MDBC has been able to reserve a limited number of seats and would like to invite our members to attend the event.
Invited speakers include:
* Bridget Welsh (Honorary Research Associate, University of Nottingham Asia Research Institute Malaysia)
* Badrul Hisham (Co-Founder & Director of Programme, Iman Research)
* Nicholas ‘Nick’ Khaw (Economist, Khazanah Nasional Berhad)
Date: Tuesday, 17 March 2020
Time: 14:00 – 16:30 hrs
Venue: AMCHAM Executive Office, Level 10, Bangunan Faber Imperial Court, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
– For event registration guidelines, please click here.
– This event is complimentary for MDBC Members; 1 representative per company only.
– AMCHAM has allocated a limited number of seats specifically for MDBC members; in case we receive more registrations than our allocation of seats, by the registration deadline (Friday 13 March EOB), we will do a lucky draw to pick who we can provide the seats to!
– Reservations are required, once confirmed after the lucky draw the seat will be reserved for you so last minute cancellations (after Friday, 13 March) and / or no shows will still be charged RM100.
To register, you may fill in the registration form which was sent to all members recently and return it to MDBC Secretariat by e mail at latest by Friday, 13 March (EOB). Alternatively, you may use the registration form below. By clicking and registering online, you acknowledge the event guidelines.
All registered guests will receive our re – confirmation latest by Monday, 16 March with venue details; Please contact us if you do not receive this confirmation.
We look forward to your attendance!
With best regards,
+603 – 2722 8335