- This event has passed.
MDBC: Annual HR Forum 2018
November 28, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Dear MDBC members,
We are excited to share with you that our annual Human Resources Forum will take place on Wednesday, 28 November!
We would like to thank the following Event Partners:
In the digital era, technology increases work productivity and enhances communications, allowing you be more effective. Technology changes the way HR departments contact employees, store files, and analyze employee performance. Good HR practices maximize the benefits and minimize the problems.
With the Forum – focus on “Technology in HR”, several industry experts will touch upon trending technologies in HR and how it helps organisations to make HR practices more efficient for General Management, HR Management and other HR practitioners.
This event will be organized in an interactive format with presentations, panel discussions, and round – table discussions between the speakers / panelists and the audience.
Date: Wednesday, 28 November 2018
Time: 13:30 – 17:00 hrs
Venue: Hilton Petaling Jaya
13:30 – 14:00 hrs: Registration
14:00 – 15:15 hrs: Panel discussion with speakers from (topics may be subject to change):
– “Human Capital and Future of Jobs” by
Sivakumeren Narayanan, Deputy Chief Executive Officer,TalentCorp
– “The Role of Automation, AI and Augmented Intelligence in the World of Recruitment and HR” by
Ryan Carroll, Country Manager, Randstad
– “Innovative Use of Technology in Global Mobility” by
David Ng, Country General Manager, International SOS
– “Talent Development Via Software: Industry, Structure, and Culture” by
Terence Ridder, Chief Operating Officer, LizardApps Malaysia
– “Cloud Payroll & HR: The Benefits of HR Automation for SMEs” by
Toine Vaessen, Chief Executive Officer, Payroll Panda
15:15 – 16:15 hrs: Interactive roundtable discussion
16:15- 17:00 hrs: Networking
Registration for the Annual HR Forum 2018 is free of charge for MDBC members (as per your membership level).
– Maximum quantity as per your membership level – Orange: 2, Silver: 3, Gold: 4.
– Additional registrations or guests may be registered at RM 150 nett per person (for MDBC members),
RM 200 nett per person (for Non – MDBC members).
– Please note that while this is a FOC event for members (as per the membership level), we will charge a no – show or late cancellation fee of RM 150 per person (for cancellations after Friday, 23 November (12 noon)) to cover the minimum guarantee commitment MDBC had to make to the venue for food and refreshments; Replacement / substitute participant(s) to avoid the no show charges are welcome. The no – show fee is also applicable to free of charge registrations.
To register, you may fill in the registration form which was sent to all members recently and return to us no later than Friday, 23 November (12 noon) to the MDBC Secretariat by e mail at email@example.com. All registered guests will receive our reconfirmation latest by Wednesday, 27 November with venue details; Please contact us if you do not receive this confirmation. If charges apply (for additional members or guest registration), your registration will NOT be confirmed until we receive your payment. Alternatively, you may use the registration form below. By clicking and registering online, you acknowledge the event guidelines and also agree to pay the registration fee (if applicable) and forward us the transfer slip as soon as possible. If fees apply (due to additional members or guest registration), your registration will NOT be confirmed until we receive your payment.
We look forward to your attendance!
With best regards,
Tel: +603 – 2722 8335