MDBC: EU Day Talent Roadshow Career Fair 2019
April 10 - April 25
Dear MDBC member companies of Dutch / EU origin,
You have told us that it is difficult recruiting fresh local talent and retaining staff. In response to this feedback, MDBC has taken up an initiative in collaboration with EUMCCI, and various other EU bilateral chambers, for the benefit of our member companies (of Dutch / EU origin) to help solve this issue.
Back for its second edition, the EU Day Talent Roadshow Career Fair will take place in April and is a great opportunity to recruit talent for your company!
Member companies of Dutch / EU origin will have direct contact with students from selected private and local universities situated in both Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Participating companies will be given an exhibition booth space at the fair along with the opportunity for one (1) presentation slot, enabling Malaysian students to obtain direct information about your organization. This opportunity to showcase your organization also allows for direct communication with potential hires; start the conversation early and get a feel for who will fit in best with your company.
Found the best candidate for your needs? You can directly invite them to apply for an internship or job vacancy on the spot!
The EU Day Roadshow Career Fair will take place in April over the following dates and at these three major universities (one day for each event respectively):
• UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR (UNIKL): Kuala Lumpur, 10 April 2019
• GERMAN-MALAYSIAN INSTITUTE (GMI): Kuala Lumpur, 17 April 2019
• SUNWAY UNIVERSITY: Selangor, 25 April 2019
Sign up now (click here for the registration form) to benefit from all exposure opportunities; this will enable you to get maximum exposure through your logo inclusion in various promo materials!
*Logos will be included in banners, posters, flyers, buntings, and the promotional video.
Participation fees are:
RM 4,500 for 1 university;
RM 7,500 for 2 universities; and
RM 9,800 for 3 universities.
We highly encourage companies to sign up for all 3 locations, it’s the best value for money!
Benefits for your company:
• An effective way to minimize cost, time, and effort in advertising and recruiting new staff;
• The easiest and cheapest way for companies to meet students / future employees;
• Get exposure for your company (at higher education institutions);
• Talk to potential interns and new hires directly, see if they meet your requirements.
This project is co – funded by the European Union, therefore the participation fee has been reduced to just RM 9,800 for all 3 locations.
Participation fee includes:
* Organisation of respective events;
* Exhibition booths;
* Presentation slots;
* Opportunities for direct one – on – one talks;
* Catering during the day; and
* All printed A&P materials to promote this event.
To register, you may reply by filling up the registration form and return it to us no later than Wednesday, 13 March (12 noon). By registering, you acknowledge the event guidelines.
If you are interested, please contact Adeline (email@example.com | +603 – 2722 8335 ).
Thank you and with regards,
Tel: +603 – 2722 8335