- This event has passed.
MDBC / Eurocham: ICW Sustainability Leaders 2020
August 18, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - August 19, 2020 @ 12:00 pm
Dear MDBC members,
The Europa Awards for Sustainability is the annual flagship event of EuroCham Malaysia (ECM). Over the years, the event has seen several MDBC members as winners, some of whom have already had a ‘warm – up’ session during the MDBC Innovation & Sustainability Awards 1 – 2 months earlier! ECM, in collaboration with MDBC, is organizing “ICW: Sustainability Leaders 2020”; an informative event bringing back the Award winners to share their insights with a wider audience. This year, the event is happening virtually and will be spread over two webinar sessions taking place on consecutive days.
Session 1: Tuesday, 18 August (15:00 – 16:30 hrs)
Session 2: Wednesday, 19 August (10:30 – 12:00 hrs)
15:00 – 15:05 hrs : Start of Webinar
15:05 – 15:10 hrs : Welcome Address by EuroCham Malaysia
15:10 – 15:15 hrs : Opening Remarks by United Nations
15:15 – 15:25 hrs : Presentation by Deloitte
15:25 – 15:55 hrs : Presentation by Winners
• Best Environment Impact (SME): Bluebee Technologies
• Best Environment Impact (Large): DRB – HICOM Environmental Services
• Best Innovation in Sustainability: Sime Darby Plantation
15:55 – 16:15 hrs : Q&A
16:15 – 16:30 hrs : Concluding Discussion / Remarks with Moderator and WWF
16:30 hrs : End of Webinar
10:30 – 10:35 hrs : Start of Webinar
10:35 – 10:40 hrs : Welcome Address by EuroCham Malaysia
10:40 – 10:45 hrs : Opening Remarks by United Nations / Moderator
10:45 – 10:55 hrs : Presentation by Deloitte
10:55 – 11:25 hrs : Presentation by Winners
• Best Social Impact (SME): The Lost Food Project
• Best Social Impact (Large): Bank Rakyat
• Best Sustainability Reporting Category: Hap Seng Plantation
11:25 – 11:45 hrs : Q&A
11:45 – 12:00 hrs : Concluding Discussion / Remarks with Moderator and Deloitte
12:00 hrs : End of Webinar
Join industry experts as they share their winning projects and initiatives. Presentations will cover their respective categories: Best Sustainability Reporting, Best Innovation in Sustainability, Best Social Impact, Best Environment Impact, and Best Sustainability Leader.
The Award winners will be divided among these 2 sessions (final line – up to be communicated at a later date):
* Best Innovation in Sustainability: Sime Darby Plantation Berhad
* Best Sustainability Leader: Annemarieke de Haan (General Manager, Unilever Malaysia & Singapore)
* Best Environment Impact (SME): Bluebee Technologies Sdn Bhd
* Best Environment Impact (Large): DRB – HICOM Environmental Services Sdn Bhd
* Best Social Impact (SME): The Lost Food Project
* Best Social Impact (Large): Bank Rakyat
* Best Sustainability Reporting: Hap Seng Plantation Berhad
The sessions will be complemented by additional insights from the United Nations, Deloitte, and WWF.
* The above agenda and speakers are subject to change.
** For event registration guidelines, please click here.
Please register online via the form below.
Fill in all mandatory fields, scroll down to ensure you have completed all fields, click submit, and you should receive an immediate automated acknowledgement after you register for this event.
Please note: If your registration form is not complete, you will not receive this automated acknowledgment which means that your registration has not been received by us. Kindly try again or e – mail us at .
Please register no later than Monday, 17 August (17:00 hrs). By clicking and registering online, you acknowledge the event guidelines.
NOTE: Please indicate in the “Optional Remarks” column on which slot would you like to attend so that we can co – ordinate your registration properly.
All registered guests will receive a confirmation latest by Monday, 17 August (17:00 hrs) with further details on how to log in for this webinar; Please contact us if you do not receive this acknowledgement or confirmation.
We look forward to your attendance!
With best regards,