- This event has passed.
MDBC: M4M Mobility & Connectivity
July 29, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:15 pm
Dear MDBC Members,
Mobility and Connectivity – keywords of the 21st century.
Digital infrastructure powered by quickly evolving technologies is playing a major role in helping us through the COVID-19 crisis, both on a personal as business level. We have seen an exponential rise in mobility and growing global connectivity. The volume of people working from home using digital devices in quarantine, and companies needing to stay afloat during a lockdown, have further spurred technological innovations, to enhance the mobility and connectivity of people. Our panel of speakers will share experiences from a variety of sectors on new products and services that have brought about new forms of business development and customer engagement.
Date: Wednesday, 29 July
Time: 15:00 – 16:15 hrs
Webinar Platform: Zoom
With presentations and Q&A session at the end of the webinar session with all speakers.
* For event registration guidelines, please click here.
Speakers and topics:
* Fly Firefly Sdn Bhd: Philip See (Chief Executive Officer) – Keeping Connected
* Google PageRank1 SEO: Jaap Snoeck Henkemans (Founder & Owner) – SEO for Post – Lockdown Business Growth
* Sam Media: Jorg van Gaal (General Manager) – How to Have Better Virtual Meetings with Fun and Playfulness
* Silverstreet: Bart Roessink (Business Development Manager) – SMS Marketing & Online Security
* Standard Chartered Bank Berhad: Aizuddin Danian (Head – Digital Banking) – Standard Chartered Bank Digital Journey
Please register online via the form below.
Fill in all mandatory fields, scroll down to ensure you have completed all fields, click submit, and you should receive an immediate automated acknowledgement after you register for this event.
Please note: If your registration form is not complete, you will not receive this automated acknowledgment which means that your registration has not been received by us. Kindly try again to complete the form, or e – mail us at .
Please register via the form below no later than Tuesday, 28 July (17:00 hrs).
By clicking and registering online, you acknowledge the event guidelines.
All registered guests will receive a confirmation latest by Wednesday, 29 July (12:00 hrs) with further details on how to log in for this webinar; Please contact us if you do not receive this acknowledgement or confirmation.
We look forward to your attendance!
With best regards,