- This event has passed.
MDBC: Networking at the Heineken Tavern
December 6, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Dear MDBC members,
There is no better way for MDBC members to gather together at the end of the year than at the Heineken Tavern. As always, there is also a special, exclusive opportunity to get a behind the scenes tour of the Brewery. For this occasion, we have also invited our colleagues from the Malaysia Belgium Luxembourg Business Council (MBLBC). So do join this MDBC – MBLBC evening of fun, laughter, and joy while enjoying a free flow of Heineken beverages such as Paulaner, Kilkenny, Anchor, Guinness, Tiger, Strongbow, Anglia, Malta, and of course Heineken’s premium quality Lager.
Date: Thursday, 6 December 2018
Time: 18:30 – 21:30 hrs
Venue: The Tavern
HEINEKEN Malaysia Berhad
Sungei Way Brewery Lot 1135,
Batu 9, Jalan Klang Lama, 46710 Petaling Jaya
If you would like to join the special brewery tour, kindly ensure your arrival latest by 17:30 hrs.
17:15 hrs: Arrival of guests for brewery tour*
17:30 hrs: Brewery tour starts*
18:00 hrs: Arrival of guests for networking
18:30 hrs: Networking begins
19:00 hrs: Welcome Remarks
19:15 hrs: Dinner and networking
21:00 hrs: Last Call
21:30 hrs: End of Program
*If you’re interested in joining the brewery tour, please register early and indicate your interest in the remarks / notes column. The tour is limited to 20 persons only.
1. Registration is mandatory! All registered guests will receive a reconfirmation on Wednesday, 5 December 2018. Please contact us if you do not receive this confirmation which will include a road map and directions.
Please note that due to security measures walk – ins cannot be accepted. All guests will be checked against the attendance list at the guardhouse. You will be required to show your IC / Passport and have to park at the Seri Setia Station. Due to space constraints registrations are on a first come, first served basis, late registrations will be placed on a wait list.
2. While this event is free of charge for MDBC members, late cancellations (after Monday, 3 December (12 noon)) and no shows will be charged for this event at RM 100 nett per person. Replacements are welcome.
3. Maximum number of registrations as per your membership level. Extra registrations for members can be registered at RM 100 and for other guests / non – members at RM 150 per person.
4. Heineken and MDBC are mindful of religious sensitivities, therefore, no alcohol will be served to Muslims. Malta and soft drinks will be available to be served as a choice.
5. Heineken advocates sensible drinking and encourages all its employees and customers to practice Drink Sensibly at all times. Heineken employees are trained to practice sensible serving and they have the right to refuse the serving of alcohol to a customer should they deem the person intoxicated. For more information on Drink Sensibly, please visit www.drinksensibly.com.my/dsapp
Registration for the Networking at The Tavern is free of charge for MDBC members. Maximum number of registrations as per your membership level. Extra registrations and guests can be registered at RM 100 per person. Kindly indicate if you would also like to attend the brewery tour.
To register you may reply to the registration form which was sent to all members no later than Monday, 3 December (12 noon) by e mail at email@example.com. All registered guests will receive our re – confirmation latest by Wednesday, 5 December, with venue details; Please contact us if you do not receive this confirmation. Alternatively, you may use the registration form below. By clicking and registering online, you acknowledge the event guidelines. Please note, if charges are applicable your registration will NOT be confirmed until we receive your payment. Do remember to forward us your transfer slip for confirmation purposes.
We look forward to your attendance!
With best regards,
+603 – 2722 8335