- This event has passed.
MDBC / NL Embassy: Developments in the Malaysian Oil & Gas and Energy Sectors
June 2 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Exclusively for Dutch companies in the oil & gas and related sectors (such as maritime, energy, offshore energy), the Embassy of the Netherlands to Malaysia and the Malaysian Dutch Business Council are organising a webinar entitled “Developments in the Malaysian Oil & Gas and Energy sectors“.
Date: Tuesday, 2 June
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 hrs NL time (16:00 – 17:30 hrs MY time)
Webinar Platform: Zoom
This webinar is free of charge for the above mentioned target audience.
* Shell in Malaysia and the Energy Transition
* Global Oil & Gas Industry: Navigating Uncharted Waters
* Crowd Sourcing of Technology Through Innovation Gateway @ PETRONAS
* New Investment Prospects: Discovered Resource Opportunities and Late Life Assets
* Investment incentives for foreign companies in the Oil & Gas and Maritime sectors
* Sharing MOGSC experiences
* Welcome by H.E. Aart Jacobi (Netherlands Ambassador to Malaysia)
* Keynote by Datuk Iain Lo (Chairman, SHELL Malaysia)
* PETRONAS Corporate Strategy: A Rahim Mahmood (Head, Strategic Research)
* PETRONAS Project Delivery & Technology: Fadhlan Nik Abdul Aziz (Head, Innovation Management)
* PETRONAS Malaysia Petroleum Management: Nazrin Banu Sajjad Ahmad (Head, DRA)
* Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA): Roeslina Abbas (ED Services Development, Oil & Gas, Maritime, and Logistics Sector)
* Malaysian Oil & Gas Services Council (MOGSC): Sharifah Zaida Nurlisha (President)
* Moderator: Nazery Khalid, Malaysian Maritime Expert
Please note that there will be an immediate automated acknowledgment after you register for this event.
If you do not receive this message, it means that your registration has not been received by us. Kindly try again or email us at email@example.com.
Please register via the form below no later than Monday, 1 June (17:00 hrs MY time). By clicking and registering online, you acknowledge the event guidelines.
We look forward to your attendance!
With best regards,