- This event has passed.
Quint Wellington / MDBC: Building High Performance Teams in Larger Organizations
September 26, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Dear MDBC Members,
Quint Wellington Redwood together with MDBC, is organizing a special closed – door roundtable discussion on “Building High Performance Teams in Larger Organizations”.
We all understand that healthy “Profitability”, “Customer Satisfaction” or “Net Promoter Score” is the result of an optimal performing organization. Many organizations today are trying to peruse this through digital or agile approaches.
Digital Optimization (Digital transformation and Digitalization) as well as Agile Working has for many organizations proven to be either rejuvenating or a disaster. The concepts are simple and easy to implement in small teams or organizations (e.g. start – ups), the challenge starts when attempting this on a larger scale in organizations or projects.
The key answer to this challenge is the creation of a high performance organization. High Performing Organizations achieve far superior performance over time compared to their peers in the sector. Their disciplined focus on core priorities is rewarded by sustained, excellent financial and non – financial performance. These organizations make a concerted effort to ensure constant improvement in their processes, systems, and behavior. They stick to what works for them, initiating change to strengthen their core capabilities and competencies on a daily basis.
Details of the closed – door roundtable discussion:
Date: Thursday, 26 September 2019
Time: 08:30 – 11:00 hrs
Venue: Boardroom 01, Common Ground, Wisma UOA Damansara II, Damansara Heights
Please note: This is a special invitation only closed – door event.
08.30 hrs – Registration & refreshments
09.00 hrs – Roundtable discussion
12.00 hrs – End
In this roundtable discussion, Quint would go through the possible doubts or questions, such as:
* How do I know when we have become a High Performing Organization?
* How do we measure success?
* How do we ensure alignment with strategic priorities?
* What does leadership look like in an HPO?
* What behavior is required for an HPO?
* What systems, processes, and structures can contribute to organizational performance?
* How do I identify core competencies and strategic capabilities?
* How can we eliminate our liabilities?
* How can we build on our strengths?
* What do I do with legacy routines and old approaches?
* How do I help my employees take ownership of their work?
* How can I govern performance?
Should you be interested, kindly RSVP via the e – mail invitation that was sent to you latest by Monday, 23 September 2019.
We look forward to your attendance & participation!
With best regards,
Tel: +603 – 2772 8335