THE MALAYSIAN DUTCH BUSINESS COUNCIL INNOVATION & SUSTAINABILITY AWARDS (MISA)
The Netherlands prides itself on green initiatives and it has a long and successful history of innovation. For many years, it has led the world in new innovations and policies that strive to increase sustainability. Combined with Malaysia’s focus and efforts to nurture innovation and sustainability, it was a logical step for MDBC to create an Awards Program highlighting these focus areas.
MDBC’s unique and innovative Awards Program is a platform to showcase the best practices of companies in the areas of Sustainability and Innovation, recognizing them for their excellence and trailblazing spirit in these fields. Initiated in 2011 together with the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, the Awards Program started out as the MDBC Sustainability Awards (MSA) and was expanded to the MDBC Innovation & Sustainability Awards (MISA) in 2017. It has steadily grown and provides a way for companies to benchmark their efforts against leaders in these fields.
Over the past few weeks you have seen several announcements on the MDBC Innovation & Sustainability Awards (MISA ’21 / ’22). From the feedback received, we understand that a lot of us are still adjusting to the reopening of the country, ramping up businesses back to normal levels, adjusting to opportunities for business and personal travel, and dealing with external supply chain issues. As such, we continue to receive requests for extensions on the submission period. We therefore, find it a lot safer to announce a postponement of the event to later in the year.
We would sincerely like to thank those who have already submitted their nomination forms, they will still be eligible.
1. Outstanding Dutch Investor in Malaysia (MNC)
2. Outstanding Dutch Investor in Malaysia (SME)
3. Outstanding Malaysian Investor in the Netherlands
4. Outstanding Malaysian Exporter to NL / EU
5. Promising (new) Dutch SME to Malaysia
6. Outstanding Dutch – Malaysian Partnership
7. Best Flexible Work Arrangements Program
For additional information on each category, please click here.
With these award categories, and being part of the MDBC 25th Anniversary celebrations, we call on all our members to get inspired again! To connect with a versatile network again! If you are looking to expand your organisation’s knowledge and skillset in trade and investment, then MISA ’21 / ’22 is the perfect fit for you.
This is an invitation for you to participate in MISA. A wide variety of members from different industries will be there, we hope to see you (later this year) too!
* Participate in an intimate gathering of business leaders – better networking and learning experience;
* Receive direct feedback from independent Innovation & Sustainability experts and potential customers;
* Winners receive a prestigious award recognizing their efforts and achievements.
* Hear from key experts on Innovation & Sustainability;
* Join the global effort to create and stimulate Innovative & Sustainable businesses;
* Enjoy a day and an evening of celebration with elite Innovators, your colleagues, business associates, and / or potential clients;
* Gain new ideas and learn about the latest trends in Innovation & Sustainability that can be applied to your industry / company.