The Award Categories for MISA ’21 / ’22 are:
- Outstanding Dutch Investor in Malaysia (MNC) [For MDBC members only]
- Outstanding Dutch Investor in Malaysia (SME) [For MDBC members only]
- Outstanding Malaysian Investor in the Netherlands
- Outstanding Malaysian Exporter to NL / EU
- Promising (new) Dutch SME to Malaysia [For MDBC members only]
- Outstanding Dutch – Malaysian Partnership
- Best Flexible Work Arrangements Program
- Participants may enter more than one competition category BUT must enter a separate entry per category.
- In the submission forms, due consideration should be given to your business elements related to innovation, sustainability, governance, ESGs, RBC, and SDGs.
- Information related to Guidelines, Rules & Regulations can be found here.
- The Assessment Criteria can be found here.
Further information, definitions, etc. per category can be found below. Should you need any clarification you can contact us at or call +603 – 2387 0043.
Dear MDBC members, The Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 (the ‘Amendment Act’) will come into operation on 1 September 2022 and will introduce significant changes to… Read more
Dear MDBC members, Together with our colleagues at the American Chamber (AMCHAM) and the German Chamber (MGCC), we invite you to join us in Penang… Read more
Dear MDBC members, Together with our colleagues at the Malaysian German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MGCC), MDBC is happy to invite you to the… Read more
Premium Partners Latest News
Click here for the latest news from our Premium Partners
- Shell: RFID payment now available in 88 Shell stations, 200 stations by Dec
- Signify: Signify publishes its first – ever Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion report
- Shell: Shell smashes record again with US$11.5 profit in second quarter
- Dutch Lady Milk Industries: Dutch Lady’s Delicate Balance of Purpose, Profit, and Price (Podcast)
MDBC assists members and newcomers to the Malaysian market on issues related to setting up a company or a representative office here. We keep members up to date on the latest developments in the business world and members’ news.
MDBC serves as a link to other bilateral Business Associations, Chambers of Commerce, and various government institutions. We also look into combined efforts for representation at exhibitions and into commercial partnerships with Malaysian and Dutch government authorities on behalf of our members.
Through our regular (monthly) events, members are able to develop good business contacts with the Dutch – Malaysian business community in Malaysia, as well as with other foreign companies, Malaysian counterparts and government bodies.
MDBC is excited to introduce our new virtual office and hot desking product – “Rumah Oranje“.
Visit our online resource center to get copies of presentations from the latest events, view recordings, videos, listen to podcasts, and check out reports on a variety of topics. You can even download digital backgrounds for your next video conference call!
Looking for a service provider? Want to find a partner in a specific industry? Why not check out the MDBC Members Directory. Learn a bit more about what our members do and find out how to get in touch with them! Don’t forget to let them know we sent you.
STUDENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (SIP)
SIP provides interns and companies the best match for their needs, creating the best results!
The MDBC Innovation & Sustainability Awards (MISA) will be held in November. MDBC’s unique and innovative awards program is a platform to showcase the best practices of companies in the areas of Sustainability and Innovation. This cornerstone program continues with a special MISA ’21 / ’22 edition with seven (7)… Read more
Malaysia is on track to achieve a gross domestic product (GDP) growth of between 5.3% and 6.3% in 2022, said Finance Minister Datuk Seri Tengku Zafrul Abdul Aziz today. “I feel very optimistic that we will achieve the GDP forecast of between 5.3% and 6.3%,” he said during an interview… Read more
Malaysia’s labour market saw an increase of 3.2% in jobs, or 267,000 more jobs, in the second quarter of 2022 (2Q22) to record 8.619 million during the period, from 8.352 million a year ago. The Department of Statistics Malaysia (DOSM), in its Quarterly Employment Survey released on Wednesday (Aug 10),… Read more