NL BUSINESS HUB
MDBC is part of the NLinBusiness network of business hubs.
MDBC is excited to introduce our new virtual office and hot desking product – “Rumah Oranje“.
Need assistance on a project? Let us match you with the best intern and help you with visa services.
MDBC is a founding member of the ASEAN Dutch Chamber Network (ADCN).
- Bollore Logistics: A Growing Emphasis on Sustainability for Bollore Logistics Pacific
- Dutch Lady Milk Industries (DLMI): Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad Set to Nourish 75,000 Primary School Children via School Milk Program 2023
- Unilever: Ten ways we’re tackling emissions across our value chain
- Hibiscus Petroleum: Hibiscus Petroleum, Ithaca Energy, and Caldera Petroleum Enter into Marigold field Unitisation and Unit Operating Agreement
- Unilever: Impact results from Unilever’s first set of regenerative agriculture projects
MDBC assists members and newcomers to the Malaysian market on issues related to setting up a company or a representative office here. We keep members up to date on the latest developments in the business world and members’ news.
MDBC serves as a link to other bilateral Business Associations, Chambers of Commerce, and various government institutions. We also look into combined efforts for representation at exhibitions and into commercial partnerships with Malaysian and Dutch government authorities on behalf of our members.
Through our regular (monthly) events, members are able to develop good business contacts with the Dutch – Malaysian business community in Malaysia, as well as with other foreign companies, Malaysian counterparts and government bodies.
Dear MDBC Members, As part of the “Solving Global Challenges together” the global campaign of the NL Business Hub network, you are invited to join us for the COP 28 DUBAI – NL Business Hub Network event on : Water, Agriculture & Food Date: Thursday, 4 Dec 2023 Time: 14:00 – 15:00 hrs… Read more
Introducing our Climate Solution of the Week: Philips‘ innovative strides towards delivering sustainable healthcare and reducing its carbon footprint. ♻️ Philips has made strong progress towards realizing its environmental ambitions. The company became #carbonneutral in its operations in 2022 and achieved 77% renewable energy usage, exceeding its 75% goal for… Read more
Meet MDBC’s Climate Solution of the Week: Sime Darby Plantation (SDP), the world’s largest producer of certified sustainable palm oil (#CSPO). A leader in 💡#Innovation, SDP serves customers across the world. SDP ensures that its entire production system is truly sustainable through the following key areas: 1. Ensuring traceability of… Read more