Dear MDBC members, Our colleagues over at the British Malaysian Chamber of Commerce (BMCC), in partnership with the British High Commission, Kuala Lumpur, is organising… Read more
Dear MDBC members, ADB – Dutchcham, together with the ASEAN – Dutch Chamber Network (ADCN) partners, invite you to our upcoming webinar titled “Engaging a… Read more
Dear MDBC members, Malaysia’s Budget 2022 is scheduled to be tabled on Friday, 29 October with the inclusion of the “Keluarga Malaysia” approach. The following… Read more
Premium Partners Latest News
Click here for the latest news from our 25th Anniversary Patrons and Premium Partners
- MIDA: Sirim Tech Venture, MIDA firm up partnership in tech projects
- Kuala Lumpur Kepong: KLK completes 56.2% stake buy in IJM Plantations, to extend full takeover offer
- Dutch Lady Milk Industries (DLMI): Dutch Lady’s 2Q net profit up 29% y-o-y , lifted by higher demand and better product mix
- Hibiscus Petroleum: Hibiscus Petroleum returns to profitability in FY21
- MIDA: MIDA, HSBC renewed focus in attracting additional FDIs, MNC expansion in Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur Kepong: KLK Kepong’s 3Q net profit more than doubles to RM784 mil
- Shell Malaysia: Shell Malaysia partners Red Crescent Society, Mercy Malaysia to provide critical relief, assistance
- Randstad: Most Malaysians prefer WFH, highest among regional countries
- MIDA / MDEC: MIDA amalgamates with MDEC on Digital Investment Office (DIO)
- Hibiscus Petroleum: Hibiscus Petroleum receives waiver of pre-emption rights on Repsol assets, comes closer to concluding US$212.5m acquisition
MDBC assists members and newcomers to the Malaysian market on issues related to setting up a company or a representative office here. We keep members up to date on the latest developments in the business world and members’ news.
MDBC serves as a link to other bilateral Business Associations, Chambers of Commerce, and various government institutions. We also look into combined efforts for representation at exhibitions and into commercial partnerships with Malaysian and Dutch government authorities on behalf of our members.
Through our regular (monthly) events, members are able to develop good business contacts with the Dutch – Malaysian business community in Malaysia, as well as with other foreign companies, Malaysian counterparts and government bodies.
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) looks forward to the implementation of the ASEAN Investment Facilitation Framework (AIFF) to facilitate the inflow of investment into the region as ASEAN steps up its efforts towards a comprehensive recovery. Among others, the framework is intended to improve accessibility and transparency of… Read more
Malaysia has reiterated its strong commitment to ratify the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) Agreement by year-end, during the virtually-held 38th and 39th ASEAN Summits and Related Summits. International Trade and Industry Minister Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali said the RCEP will bring job creation which is direly needed to… Read more
A more comprehensive use of technology and the digital economy in the agrofood sector is one of the priorities that ASEAN countries need to address to enable its member states to handle future uncertainties in the sector, according to Malaysia’s Ministry of Agriculture and Food Industries (MAFI). The ministry said… Read more