Premium Partners Latest News
Click here for the latest news from our 25th Anniversary Patrons and Premium Partners
- Hibiscus Petroleum: Hibiscus Petroleum receives waiver of pre-emption rights on Repsol assets, comes closer to concluding US$212.5m acquisition
- Shell: Shell Malaysia looks to explore more renewable energy opportunities
- Shell: Shell launches pathway for Malaysia to achieve carbon – neutrality by 2065
- Shell: Shell to boost returns to shareholders earlier than expected
- Dutch Lady Milk Industries: Ramjeet Kaur Virik succeeds Tarang Gupta as Dutch Lady Milk’s new MD
- Shell: Shell voted Malaysia’s most attractive employer in Randstad’s 2021 employer brand Awards
- KL Kepong: KL Kepong offers RM1.53bil to buy 56.6pct of IJM Plantations
- KL Kepong: KLK offers RM1.53bil for IJM Plantations (Video)
- Hibiscus Petroleum: Hibiscus Petroleum to rake in RM1.1bil from Fortuna Int Petroleum
MDBC assists members and newcomers to the Malaysian market on issues related to setting up a company or a representative office here. We keep members up to date on the latest developments in the business world and members’ news.
MDBC serves as a link to other bilateral Business Associations, Chambers of Commerce, and various government institutions. We also look into combined efforts for representation at exhibitions and into commercial partnerships with Malaysian and Dutch government authorities on behalf of our members.
Through our regular (monthly) events, members are able to develop good business contacts with the Dutch – Malaysian business community in Malaysia, as well as with other foreign companies, Malaysian counterparts and government bodies.
Malaysia’s daily number of administered Covid-19 vaccine doses topped 500,000 for the first time yesterday (July 22) at 507,050, compared with 446,052 the day before, according to the latest updates on Twitter today by the country’s Special Committee for Ensuring Access to Covid-19 Vaccine Supply (JKJAV), citing data from the Covid-19… Read more
The Ministry of Finance (MoF) today launched the National Supply Chain Finance Platform, dubbed as “JanaNiaga”, with an aim to assist small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in maintaining a healthy cash flow while also limiting credit risk to financiers or financial institutions in Malaysia. The programme is a national initiative… Read more
The partnership between European Union (EU) and ASEAN is essential to put both parties on a firm path to recovery post-Covid-19 pandemic, said Ambassador and Head of Delegation of the EU to Malaysia Michalis Rokas. He said no country can confront this crisis without international cooperation, and hence global trade… Read more