Interested? Kindly submit your resume with motivation / cover letter, relevant experience, and salary expectations to .
Thank you for your attention & with kind regards,
The Malaysian Dutch Business Council (MDBC) is an active mid – size bilateral business support organisation with more than 250 corporate members. As an awarded and accredited Chamber, MDBC is considered one of the most active (not – for – profit) business associations in Malaysia. We deliver an extensive scope of services to our members.
In line with our 2019 – 2021 Strategy, MDBC is looking to further expand its scope of services with a stronger value proposition to our members and stakeholders. If there are any vacancies available, they will be listed below.
For professional job seekers who are interested in being included in our network, we have a special Career Membership available.
For Dutch and Malaysian students who are looking for an internship placement within MDBC’s network, we encourage you to enroll in the MDBC Student Internship Program.
Any internship placements available at MDBC will be listed below. Placements are for a duration of (min) three to (preferably) five months.
Location: MDBC office, Wisma Lim Foo Yong, Jalan Raja Chulan
- Enthusiastic candidates who want to join a vibrant, growing organisation with wide exposure to corporate, diplomatic, and government sectors;
- Candidates who are flexible in a small organisation (6 – 10 colleagues) with a multitude of activities and responsibilities;
- Good communication skills, Outgoing personality, Team player;
- Detailed & Neat and Service – oriented towards members and all other contacts / stakeholders.
For all vacancies:
Preference will be given to candidates who are NOT current employees of MDBC member companies; but spouses (f / m) of members are encouraged to apply. Please feel free to inform others about these vacancies.
Office & Administration Student Intern
In the role of Office & Administration Student Intern you will be somewhat involved in the day – to – day operations within MDBC which will include primarily assisting the Office and Administrations Manager with answering phone calls and other miscellaneous tasks.
Work responsibilities – Administration:
- Upkeep of MDBC membership list on file
- Upkeep and management of CRM database
- Reply and process e mail requests
- Assist in event preparations
Work responsibilities – Accounts:
- Assist in accounting matters
- Follow up on payments of invoices distributed
- Ensure timely payments to vendors and suppliers are made
- Maintain filing of payment vouchers and incoming invoices
- Fluency in English (Written and spoken);
- Fluency in Bahasa Malaysia (Written and spoken);
- Good organizational skills;
- Self – Starter / Pro – active / Can Work Independently;
- MS Office;
- Training will be provided for those who are keen on learning;
- Candidates should be Malaysian citizens;
- The candidate may occasionally have to be available to work outside regular working hours for MDBC events.