Interested? Kindly submit your resume with motivation / cover letter, relevant experience, and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Thank you for your attention & with kind regards,
The Malaysian Dutch Business Council (MDBC) is an active mid – size bilateral business support organisation with nearly 300 corporate members. As an awarded and accredited Chamber, MDBC is considered one of the most active (not – for – profit) business associations in Malaysia. We deliver an extensive scope of services to our members.
In line with our 2019 – 2021 Strategy, MDBC is looking to further expand its scope of services with a stronger value proposition to our members and stakeholders. Due to our continue growth and internal reorganization, we are looking for new team – members for the positions listed below.
We are also looking for a student intern who is immediately available to work with us for the duration of three to five months.
Location: MDBC office, Wisma Lim Foo Yong, Jalan Raja Chulan
- We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who want to join a vibrant, growing organisation with wide exposure to corporate, diplomatic, and government sectors;
- Candidates who are flexible in a small organisation (6 – 10 colleagues) with a multitude of activities and responsibilities;
- Good communication skills, Outgoing personality, Team player;
- Detailed & Neat and Service-oriented towards members and all other contacts / stakeholders.
For all vacancies:
Preference will be given to candidates who are NOT current employees of MDBC member companies; but spouses (f / m) of members are encouraged to apply. Please feel free to inform others about these vacancies.
Office & Administration Student Intern
In the role of Office & Administration Student Intern you will be somewhat involved in the day – to – day operations within MDBC which will include primarily assisting the Office and Administrations Manager with answering phone calls and other miscellaneous tasks.
To apply for this position, please e mail your CV and cover / motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Bernadette Lawrence – Office & Admin Manager)
Work responsibilities – Administration:
- Upkeep of MDBC membership list on file
- Upkeep and management of CRM database
- Reply and process e mail requests
- Assist in event preparations
Work responsibilities – Accounts:
- Assist in accounting matters
- Follow up on payments of invoices distributed
- Ensure timely payments to vendors and suppliers are made
- Maintain filing of payment vouchers and incoming invoices
- Fluency in English (Written and spoken);
- Fluency in Bahasa Malaysia (Written and spoken);
- Good organizational skills;
- Self – Starter / Pro – active / Can Work Independently;
- MS Office;
- Training will be provided for those who are keen on learning;
- Candidates should be Malaysian citizens;
- The candidate may occasionally have to be available to work outside regular working hours for MDBC events.