Through regular (monthly) events, members of the MDBC are able to develop good business contacts with the Dutch business community in Malaysia, as well as with other foreign companies, Malaysian counterparts and government bodies. We have long been recognized as one of the most active Business Councils in town, but we know that to be the best, it’s more than just the quantity; you also have to provide the best quality!
Our events also include business luncheon talks, forums, meetings & dialogue sessions with relevant Malaysian institutions and visits to companies, exhibitions and / or projects. Numerous social networking events are also organized together with other Business Associations and Chambers of Commerce to further extend networking opportunities.
Together with the Economic & Trade Department of the Netherlands Embassy and industry associations, the MDBC will (whenever possible) participate in Trade Exhibitions, Dutch missions to Malaysia and matchmaking sessions. At exhibitions, MDBC members are invited to present their products and services within a larger “Holland Pavilion”.
MDBC strives to support our members as often as we can and to as great an extent as we can. Below are some of our special programs:
For registrations, please note the following guidelines.
Please note: If there are event specified conditions in conflict with a guideline mentioned below, the event announcement condition overrules the relevant guideline below.
- Registration and payment (if applicable) are required to confirm attendance;
- For online registrations, there will be an automated acknowledgement if your registration has been completed correctly. Please note that if you do not receive this automated response, your registration has not been received by MDBC.
- MDBC will sent a receipt confirmation within three (3) working days of receiving your registration. Do contact us if you do not receive this receipt as your registration will not be confirmed without it.
- Confirmation receipt also indicates that you will receive our regular pre – event reconfirmation with additional venue and event details, one or two working days prior to the event.
- Registrations must be received before the stated event deadline.
- Some events may have specific conditions which will result in registrations being placed on a wait list. These events are on a first come, first served basis and priority will be given to registrations who meet the requested audience composition (e.g. C – suite, HR, Finance, etc.) Kindly refer to the relevant event announcement for related details.
- If you require an invoice or a receipt, kindly notify MDBC upon registration. Please provide the necessary details so that an invoice can be issued as soon as possible.
- Pending space availability, walk – ins are allowed only when and where stated by MDBC on the specific event announcement.
- Walk – in registration MAY carry an additional fee. Kindly refer to the event specific announcement.
- Late cancellations (after the stated event deadline) and no shows will still be charged a fee. This may also apply to events for which you registered on a complimentary basis. Please refer to the event announcement for specific charges.
- Replacement / substitute participant(s) to avoid a no show fee are welcome. Kindly notify MDBC as soon as possible.
– Some event registrations are restricted. This may be one (1) per company, or per your membership level (e.g. Orange level members receive two (2) complimentary registrations, silver level members receive three (3) complimentary registrations, etc. If necessary, kindly reconfirm your membership level prior to registration for these events). Please note the event announcement specified restrictions if applicable.
– For events where additional (beyond membership level allocation) registrations are allowed, please note these individual(s) will first be placed on a wait list and that there may be a charge. For details on any applicable fees or restrictions, kindly refer to the event announcement.
For ASEAN Dutch Chamber Network (ADCN) members:
– All MDBC events are open to ADCN members unless otherwise stated. For registration fees, kindly refer to the relevant event announcement.
– Upon registration, kindly indicate which Chamber you are a member of. This is for validation purposes.
For Non – Members:
– Non – members are only allowed to register for specific events, kindly refer to the event announcement for registration and fee details.
– Your registration will be placed on a wait list. MDBC will send you an event re – confirmation if your registration has been accepted.