Strong economies and major businesses thrive on diversity. Organizations that employ a diverse, multicultural workforce can supply a greater variety of solutions to problems in service, sourcing, and allocation of resources. Employees from diverse backgrounds bring individual talents and experiences in suggesting ideas that are flexible in adapting to fluctuating markets and customer demands. The expat community of the MDBC and the Netherlands Association in Malaysia is a great talent pool for companies looking to diversify their workforce.
MDBC therefore introduced the MDBC Career Membership. This program will enable member companies to tap into our expat talent pool for global growth.
Bringing together potential employers and professional expat spouses
This program provides MDBC member companies with a new service, and at the same time, enables MDBC and our members to become more inclusive to the professional expat community.
Benefits for member-companies:
* Have a larger talent – pool available
* Opportunities for project – based and flexi / part time staff
* Closer link to the expat community
Benefits for career members:
* Increased opportunities for professional and personal development while living in Malaysia
* Access to a network of professional companies and colleagues
* Support for your job search
Individuals that register with the MDBC Career Membership will be eligible for:
– All of the regular benefits of an MDBC Individual Membership, inclusive of access to MDBC and EUMCCI events;
– Inclusion of your resume in a dedicated Career Membership e mail to MDBC member – companies;
– 1 Hour free one – on – one consultation with an MDBC staff member.
The annual Membership fee is RM1,060 (inclusive of 6% GST).
After 1 July, the membership fee for new members is pro-rated at half the annual fee.
For Companies to Participate:
If you have a permanent / temporary job or project you would like to fill, please send us your job description using the MDBC Career Membership JD Template and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may be able to introduce candidates to you or stay on the look – out for applicable resumes for your organization.
Participation and Registration Details
– Individual and / or Partner must have Dutch nationality;
– Individual preferably has a valid Dependent Pass or Residence Pass – Talent (RPT).
For more information about the MDBC Career Membership, please contact us at email@example.com.
For individuals interested in joining the program, kindly fill in the MDBC Career Membership Form and return via e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.