View all events | View MDBC events | View associated events | View Events Timeline
- This event has passed.
ADCN / MDBC: Trading in Southeast Asia
November 22, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Dear MDBC members,
Dutch Business Network (DBN) Indonesia, together with ASEAN – Dutch Chamber Network (ADCN) partners, is organizing a webinar titled “Trading in Southeast Asia: Exploring Opportunities”.
An intriguing look into a business that sells every child’s dream, roller coasters! A story about growth and entrepreneurship in Southeast Asia supported by the Dutch government.
The webinar will cover how you can:
* grow your business in the ASEAN region safely and select the right customers;
* protect your balance sheet;
* protect yourself against non – payments from customers;
* obtain financial advantages with support of the Dutch government.
Date: Monday, 22 November
Time: 17:00 – 18:00 hrs (MY / SG / PH) / 16:00 – 17:00 hrs (TH / VN / ID) / 10:00 hrs (NL)
* Harris Yanto (Commercial Director, Atradius)
* Quintus Deken (Regional Head APAC & Middle East, Atradius Collections)
* Peter van Bilsen (Executive VP Sales & Marketing, Vekoma Rides)
* Margriet van Dongen (Business Development Manager, Atradius Dutch State Business)
* Jetse van Hee (Country Manager Indonesia & Philippines, Atradius)
This webinar is hosted in a joint effort by the Dutch Business Network (DBN) Indonesia, ADB – Dutcham Singapore, the Dutch Business Association Vietnam, the Dutch Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines, the Malaysian Dutch Business Council, and the Netherlands – Thai Chamber of Commerce – partners at ADCN. Members of these business councils affiliated with ADCN may attend this Webinar free of charge.
Please register online via the form below.
By clicking and registering online you acknowledge the event guidelines.
Please register no later than Friday, 19 November 2021 (12 noon).
Fill in all mandatory fields, scroll down to ensure you have completed all fields, and click submit; You should receive an immediate automated acknowledgement after submitting your registration.
Please note: If your registration form is not complete, you will not receive this automated acknowledgment which means that your registration has not been received by us. Kindly try again or e – mail us at
We look forward to your attendance!
With best regards,
+603 – 2722 8335