- This event has passed.
DANCHAM / MDBC: PARLIAMENTARY BRIEFING
October 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Dear MDBC members,
Organized by our colleagues from the Danish Chamber of Commerce Malaysia (DANCHAM), and in collaboration with fellow European chambers, we are excited to bring you the 8th Parliamentary Briefing with MDBC member – Vriens & Partners. This time we focus on “Unpacking the General Election: What’s at stake for Malaysia’s Future“.
Date: Thursday, 27 October 2022
Time: 10:00 – 11:00 hrs
Please note: Chatham House Rule Applies
To be discussed:
- Recap of Malaysian politics leading to Parliament dissolution
- Dynamics impacting GE – 15 (relationships between political parties)
- Process of new government coming into power (from dissolution to after GE)
- Potential scenarios
- PM candidates post GE – 15
- What’s next after GE – 15 (status of budget, new government’s priority, new political realities)
CHATHAM HOUSE RULE
The event as well all material are subject to Chatham House Rule.
Participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.
Vriens & Partners: Vriens & Partners is Southeast Asia’s leading government affairs consultancy, with 80 staff and 30 advisors across 8 offices in capitals around the region. They deliver nuanced and effective government affairs strategies built on trusted relationships with the highest levels of government, and with stakeholders along the entire policymaking chain.
Please click here to register. Please note: MDBC will NOT be handling registrations for this event.