- This event has passed.
EuroCham / MDBC: A New Start for EV in Malaysia
May 19, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Dear MDBC members,
The Malaysian Government recently announced that they are mulling over new measures to foster the development of Electric Vehicles (EV) in Malaysia. Join us for a discussion on the latest developments and current state of EV motoring in Malaysia, along with its anticipated future prospects and among other things, the current situation and future of EV private light and commercial vehicles, the charging network, tax, and other incentives, the environment, industrial competition in Southeast Asia, and more.
Date: Wednesday, 19 May
Time: 15:00 – 16:30 hrs
- YBhg Dato Madani (CEO, Malaysia Automotive Robotics and IoT Institute (MARii))
- Hugues Fabre (Head of Planning and Product Development, STELLANTIS Southeast Asia)
- Frencesco Floris (Head of Trade and Economic Relations, Delegation of the European Union to Malaysia)
- Christopher Hunter (CEO, Sime Darby Auto Performance)
- Datuk Haji Ir. Khalilur Rahman Ebrahim (Executive Chairman, EV Innovation / MyKar)
- David Lantz (Sustainability Manager, Scania Malaysia)
- Lee Yuen How (CEO, JomCharge / EV Connection)
- Datuk Shahrol (President, Malaysian EV Owners Club at MyEVOC)
Pierre Brochet (Head of EuroCham Automotive Committee)
Please register online via the form below.
By clicking and registering online you acknowledge the event guidelines.
Please register no later than Monday, 17 May (17:00 hrs).
Fill in all mandatory fields, scroll down to ensure you have completed all fields, and click submit; You should receive an immediate automated acknowledgement after submitting your registration.
Please note: If your registration form is not complete, you will not receive this automated acknowledgment which means that your registration has not been received by us. Kindly try again or e – mail us at .
We look forward to your attendance!
With best regards,
+603 – 2722 8335