- This event has passed.
EuroCham / MDBC: Data Sovereignty
July 14 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Dear MDBC Member,
Data sovereignty is the idea that data are subject to the laws and governance structures within the nation it is collected. The concept of data sovereignty is closely linked with data security, cloud computing, network sovereignty, and technological sovereignty.
Date: Thursday, 14 July 2022
Time: 15:00 – 16:30 hrs
Platform: Zoom (TBC)
Join us for this webinar with our expert speakers to gain insights on :
1) Data Sovereignty in the ASEAN and EU region;
2) Legal and Technology standpoint on Data Sovereignty;
3) Roles of companies in ASEAN and what they can do to support data sovereignty;
4) Awareness of the data collected/stored as well as expertise in handling data.
* Ts Syahrir Nizam Jalis (Chief Executive Officer, ACASIA Communications Sdn Bhd)
* Teoh Aik Hong (Senior Director – Business IT, DHL Express Malaysia & Brunei)
* Liew Shie Ying (Partner, Azrul, Liew & Co)
Please note, MDBC will NOT be handling registrations for this event.
To register, kindly click here to register directly with EuroCham Malaysia.
With best regards,