- This event has passed.
MGCC / MDBC: Malaysian Hydrogen Industry Outlook
September 14, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Dear MDBC members,
Industry Outlook: The Future of Hydrogen Growth in Malaysia.
We would like to welcome you to an industry outlook organized by our colleagues at the Malaysian German Chamber of Commerce (MGCC). This year, the annual event focuses on an update of hydrogen growth in Malaysia. YBhg, Datuk Ts Dr. Mohd Nor Azman bin Hassan (Deputy Secretary General (Technology Development), Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI)) will be in attendance to deliver the keynote address with an overview of hydrogen growth in Malaysia, as well as it’s contribution globally.
Date: Wednesday, 14 September 2022
Time: 10:00 – 12:00 hrs
Venue: Common Ground, Bukit Bintang
Fee: Members – RM 150 per person.
As more industries opt for hydrogen to help grow their business, we should hear from the experts on Malaysia’s current development in this industry. Join us to also learn what initiatives have been pursued to venture into partnership or investment with foreign companies. There will be a distinguished panel composed of policymakers, industry players, and associations who will provide this update.
- Amit Mundra (Regional Manager – Asia Pacific – Industrial Gas Turbine, Siemens Energy Sdn. Bhd.)
- Khairil Raezwan (Head – Strategy & Planning, Gentari Hydrogen Sd. Bhd. (Previously known as PETRONAS Hydrogen Sdn. Bhd.))
- Prof. Dato’ Ir. Dr. Wan Ramli Wan Daud (Professor, Universiti Malaya / Founding President, Malaysian Association of Hydrogen Energy (MAHE))
- Qian Wen Bin (Head of Clean Hydrogen – APAC, LINDE Malaysia)
- Timothy Ong (Senior Deputy Director of Circular BioEconomy (CBE) Unit, Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA))
- Freda Liu (Business Presenter)
Click here for Registration Guidelines and COVID – 19 SOPs
– Due to SOPs, unconfirmed guests will not be allowed to join the event.
– We strongly encourage guests to do a self test within 24 hours prior to the event.
Please register online via the form below.
By clicking and registering online you acknowledge the event guidelines.
MDBC maintains a strict no show policy; No shows and late cancellations (after 12 September CoB) will be charged RM 150 per person. A replacement participant is welcome to avoid this no show fee.
Please register no later than Monday, 12 September 2022 (12 noon).
Please note: If your registration form is not complete, you will not receive this automated acknowledgment which means that your registration has not been received by us. Kindly try again or e – mail us at .
We look forward to your attendance!
With best regards,