Dear MDBC members,
Join us on the Dutch National Day (“King’s Day”), Wednesday, 27 April for “Exporting to the Netherlands: Your Gateway to Europe” hosted by Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia, and inclusive of presentations by Holland International Distribution Council (HIDC / NDL), MATRADE Rotterdam, and several other event partners.
We encourage and invite all our trading members to join, when appropriate also register your supply chain partners. Explore Export Opportunities in the Netherlands and Europe, find avenues for Supply Chain Solutions within the Netherlands and beyond, gain insight into the PEMULIH Government Guarantee Scheme, and learn more about mitigating export related risks.
Come engage and learn from each other and enjoy a potentially rewarding networking opportunity too!
Date: Wednesday, 27 April
Time: 12:50 – 15:50 hrs
Venue: Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
* Emeliana Zainol (Trade Commissioner, MATRADE Rotterdam)
* Masliza Zainal Abidin (Head of Marketing, Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (SJPP)
* Sjaak de Klein (Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions Asia, HIDC / NDL)
* Callum Chen (President, Malaysian Consortium of Mid – Tier Companies (MCMTC) / CEO, LH Plus)
* Bilal Parvaiz (Executive Director – Islamic Business & Head of Products, Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad)
Thank you for your interest but registration is full and has been closed.