- This event has passed.
MDBC: Malaysia Digital Investment Series
July 28 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Technology is always about doing more with less, yet that combination is effective only if you pair technology with the right human skill.
However, it’s well documented that a global talent shortage is impacting the technology industry. This global shortage is due to many factors. For one, the pandemic increased the pace of digital transformation, creating a need for staff that can build and maintain digital infrastructures. Furthermore, workers are leaving jobs en masse in the “Great Resignation.”
Please join us for a sharing session by Raymond Siva (Senior Vice President – Digital Investments, MDEC) on key highlights and initiatives of the recently launched Malaysia Digital, and the corporate panel speakers from three participating chambers to share with us their strategies to overcome the shortage of talents.
Date: Thursday, 28 July
Time: 14:00 – 17:00 hrs
Venue: Bunga Raya Auditorium, MDEC HQ, Cyberjaya
14:00 – 14:30 hrs: Registration
14:30 – 15:00 hrs: Welcome remarks and Keynote on Malaysia Digital by Raymond Siva (Senior Vice President, Digital Investments)
15:00 – 16:00 hrs: Panel discussion on “Strategies in Overcoming Talent Shortages”
16:00 – 17:00 hrs: Networking + Light refreshment
- Koen van Gurp (Director, TalentSquare Sdn Bhd / Board Director, MDBC)
- KC Hong (Strategic Advisor, SAP Malaysia Sdn Bhd)
Hasnul Nadzrin Shah (Director Government and Regulatory Affairs – Indonesia, Brunei, and Malaysia, IBM Malaysia)
- Remco Koster (Managing Partner, Expandian Limited / Vice Chairman, MDBC / Board Director, EUROCHAM Malaysia) (Moderator)
Click here for Registration Guidelines and COVID – 19 SOPs
– Due to SOPs, unconfirmed guests will not be allowed to join the event.
– We strongly encourage guests to do a self test within 24 hours prior to the event.
– Space is limited so first come, first served.
Please register online via the form below.
By clicking and registering online you acknowledge the event guidelines.
Please register no later than Tuesday, 26 July 2022 (12 noon).
Please note: If your registration form is not complete, you will not receive this automated acknowledgment which means that your registration has not been received by us. Kindly try again or e – mail us at .
We look forward to your attendance!
With best regards,
- For peace of mind and to help ensure a safer environment for all, attendees to MDBC in person events are encouraged to take one of the approved Rapid Antigen tests on the day of or up to two days prior to the event. This is a precautionary measure proposed and undertaken through the willingness of the attendees so the test is not mandatory. Guests will not be denied entry for failure to take the test as long as other SOPs are adhered to.