View all events | View MDBC events | View associated events | View Events Timeline
- This event has passed.
MDBC: Outlook 2022
January 25, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 5:15 pm
Dear MDBC members,
It’s a new year and that means we are bringing the MDBC community together for our annual Outlook event. On Tuesday, 25 January, Outlook 2022 will be organized with two sessions in one afternoon, giving you valuable information and networking in an in person setting.
Firstly, we are inviting the main local government agencies (MIDA, MDEC, TalentCorp / MYXpats, InvestKL, and Invest Selangor) to update you on their activities and services. We have also invited MITI to provide a RCEP briefing.
Secondly, we are inviting several industry experts to provide us with a closer look at the current situation and developments in their sectors: HR Trends, 5G, Commercial Real Estate, Logistics, and Political Outlook in the country.*
* Topics are subject to change.
Date: Tuesday, 25 January 2022
Time: 14:00 – 17:15 hrs
Venue: Dorsett Kuala Lumpur
* This event is complimentary for MDBC members.
* A fee of RM 250 nett per person for Non – MDBC members.
Click here for Registration Guidelines and COVID – 19 SOPs
a) Registration is subject to a first come, first served basis. Limited space available so register fast!
* Due to SOPs, unconfirmed guests will not be allowed to join the event.
b) We will charge a no – show, or late cancellation fee of RM 150 per person due to cost of food ordered (for cancellations after Friday, 21 January (12 noon)).
13:30 – 14:00 hrs : Registration
14:00 – 14:55 hrs : Part 1 – Meet & Greet with Government Agencies
15:00 – 16:00 hrs : Part 2 – Outlook 2022 (with industry / sector experts)
16:00 – 17:00 hrs : Panel Discussion, Q&A, and Roundtable session
17:15 hrs : End of program
- Dato’ Hasan Azhari (Chief Executive Officer, Invest Selangor)
- Sikh Shamsul Ibrahim (Executive Director – Investment Promotion, MIDA)
- Aidil Azman (Senior Manager – Investor Relations Europe, InvestKL Corporation)
- Sathiamurthi Ratnam (Head – Client Services Unit, MYXpats (A Subsidiary of TalentCorp))
Please register online via the form below.
By clicking and registering online you acknowledge the event guidelines.
Please register no later than Thursday, 20 January 2022 (12 noon).
Please note: If your registration form is not complete, you will not receive this automated acknowledgment which means that your registration has not been received by us. Kindly try again or e – mail us at .
We look forward to your attendance!
With best regards,