The Award Categories for MISA ’21 / ’22 are:
- Outstanding Dutch Investor in Malaysia (MNC) [For MDBC members only]
- Outstanding Dutch Investor in Malaysia (SME) [For MDBC members only]
- Outstanding Malaysian Investor in the Netherlands
- Outstanding Malaysian Exporter to NL / EU
- Promising (new) Dutch SME to Malaysia [For MDBC members only]
- Outstanding Dutch – Malaysian Partnership
- Best Flexible Work Arrangements Program
- Participants may enter more than one competition category BUT must enter a separate entry per category.
- In the submission forms, due consideration should be given to your business elements related to innovation, sustainability, governance, ESGs, RBC, and SDGs.
- Information related to Guidelines, Rules & Regulations can be found here.
- The Assessment Criteria can be found here.
Further information, definitions, etc. per category can be found below. Should you need any clarification you can contact us at or call +603 – 2387 0043.
Premium Partners Latest News
Click here for the latest news from our Premium Partners
- Randstad: The pandemic empowered majority of Malaysians to improve work-life balance, Randstad survey show
- Unilever Malaysia: We’re making the switch to recycled food packaging. Here’s how
- TalentCorp: TalentCorp opens office in Penang to better serve the northern region
- Unilever Malaysia: World starts work on a plan to fix plastic pollution
- Shell Malaysia: Shell signs new exploration contracts with Petronas and commences work on the Gumusut – Kakap Phase 3 Development
MDBC assists members and newcomers to the Malaysian market on issues related to setting up a company or a representative office here. We keep members up to date on the latest developments in the business world and members’ news.
MDBC serves as a link to other bilateral Business Associations, Chambers of Commerce, and various government institutions. We also look into combined efforts for representation at exhibitions and into commercial partnerships with Malaysian and Dutch government authorities on behalf of our members.
Through our regular (monthly) events, members are able to develop good business contacts with the Dutch – Malaysian business community in Malaysia, as well as with other foreign companies, Malaysian counterparts and government bodies.
MDBC is excited to introduce our new virtual office and hot desking product – “Rumah Oranje“.
Visit our online resource center to get copies of presentations from the latest events, view recordings, videos, listen to podcasts, and check out reports on a variety of topics. You can even download digital backgrounds for your next video conference call!
Looking for a service provider? Want to find a partner in a specific industry? Why not check out the MDBC Members Directory. Learn a bit more about what our members do and find out how to get in touch with them! Don’t forget to let them know we sent you.
STUDENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (SIP)
SIP provides interns and companies the best match for their needs, creating the best results!
Dear MDBC members, With the recent high number of public holidays and the overwhelming number of requests, we are extending the deadline for submissions by one week to Friday, 20 May 2022. We hope that this extension allows your organization to present your submission(s) effectively for MISA ’21 / ’21… Read more
The Economic Planning Unit (EPU) and Malaysia Petroleum Resources Corporation (MPRC) plan to kick off 15 initiatives this year under the National Oil & Gas, Services and Equipment (OGSE) Industry Blueprint 2021-2030. Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department (Economy) Datuk Seri Mustapa Mohamed said the 15 initiatives, aimed at strengthening… Read more
The economic indicators for the first three months of 2022 stipulate Malaysia’s positive economic outlook in the near future with high mobility foreseen following the opening of international borders, the Department of Statistics Malaysia (DOSM) said. Chief statistician Datuk Seri Dr Mohd Uzir Mahidin said in addition, the recent Employees… Read more