The Award Categories for MISA ’21 / ’22 are:
- Outstanding Dutch Investor in Malaysia (MNC) [For MDBC members only]
- Outstanding Dutch Investor in Malaysia (SME) [For MDBC members only]
- Outstanding Malaysian Investor in the Netherlands
- Outstanding Malaysian Exporter to NL / EU
- Promising (new) Dutch SME to Malaysia [For MDBC members only]
- Outstanding Dutch – Malaysian Partnership
- Best Flexible Work Arrangements Program
- Participants may enter more than one competition category BUT must enter a separate entry per category.
- In the submission forms, due consideration should be given to your business elements related to innovation, sustainability, governance, ESGs, RBC, and SDGs.
- Information related to Guidelines, Rules & Regulations can be found here.
- The Assessment Criteria can be found here.
Further information, definitions, etc. per category can be found below. Should you need any clarification you can contact us at or call +603 – 2387 0043.
Premium Partners Latest News
Click here for the latest news from our Premium Partners
- Randstad: 1 in 2 Malaysian respondents would leave their jobs if it kept them from enjoying their lives
- Shell: RFID payment now available in 88 Shell stations, 200 stations by Dec
- Randstad: New employee benefits to offer for hybrid workers
- Signify: Signify publishes its first – ever Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion report
- Randstad: How flexible work can improve your talent attraction strategy
- Shell: Shell smashes record again with US$11.5 profit in second quarter
- Dutch Lady Milk Industries: Dutch Lady’s Delicate Balance of Purpose, Profit, and Price (Podcast)
MDBC assists members and newcomers to the Malaysian market on issues related to setting up a company or a representative office here. We keep members up to date on the latest developments in the business world and members’ news.
MDBC serves as a link to other bilateral Business Associations, Chambers of Commerce, and various government institutions. We also look into combined efforts for representation at exhibitions and into commercial partnerships with Malaysian and Dutch government authorities on behalf of our members.
Through our regular (monthly) events, members are able to develop good business contacts with the Dutch – Malaysian business community in Malaysia, as well as with other foreign companies, Malaysian counterparts and government bodies.
MDBC is excited to introduce our new virtual office and hot desking product – “Rumah Oranje“.
Visit our online resource center to get copies of presentations from the latest events, view recordings, videos, listen to podcasts, and check out reports on a variety of topics. You can even download digital backgrounds for your next video conference call!
Looking for a service provider? Want to find a partner in a specific industry? Why not check out the MDBC Members Directory. Learn a bit more about what our members do and find out how to get in touch with them! Don’t forget to let them know we sent you.
STUDENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (SIP)
SIP provides interns and companies the best match for their needs, creating the best results!
With borders opening up, more and more people are choosing to move abroad to better themselves, learn new skills, and expand their horizons. In fact, according to Preply, the number of expats around the world has grown by 5.8% each year since 2013. For a better understanding, Preply’s global index… Read more
The Institute for Economics and Peace aims to create a paradigm shift in the way the world thinks about peace. They do this by developing global and national indices, calculating the economic cost of violence, analysing country level risk and fragility, and understanding Positive Peace. Their research is used extensively… Read more
The government will focus on efforts to revive the country’s economy in the Budget 2023, which is to be tabled this Oct 7, said Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department (Economy) Datuk Seri Mustapa Mohamed. Previously, the focus was on the health aspect and as the COVID – 19 situation improves,… Read more