MISA 2023 SPECIAL EDITION
The countdown has begun! The MDBC Innovation & Sustainability Awards (MISA) 2023 Special Edition will take place on Monday, 27 February and Tuesday, 28 February.
Join our two day flagship event where best practices are shared and we celebrate another great year of focusing on sustainability and innovation in Malaysia and the Netherlands.
Click here to learn what the competition categories are for this year.
The Award Categories for the MISA 2023 Special Edition are:
– Outstanding Dutch Investor in Malaysia (MNC) [For MDBC members only]
– Outstanding Dutch Investor in Malaysia (SME) [For MDBC members only]
– Outstanding Malaysian Investor in the Netherlands
– Outstanding Malaysian Exporter to NL / EU
– Promising (new) Dutch SME to Malaysia [For MDBC members only]
– Outstanding Dutch – Malaysian Partnership
– Best Flexible Work Arrangements Program
- Participants may enter more than one competition category BUT must enter a separate entry per category.
- In the submission forms, due consideration should be given to your business elements related to innovation, sustainability, governance, ESGs, RBC, and SDGs.
- Information related to Guidelines, Rules & Regulations can be found here.
- The Assessment Criteria can be found here.
Further information, definitions, etc. per category can be found here. Should you need any clarification, you can contact us at or call +603 – 2387 0043.
MDBC assists members and newcomers to the Malaysian market on issues related to setting up a company or a representative office here. We keep members up to date on the latest developments in the business world and members’ news.
MDBC serves as a link to other bilateral Business Associations, Chambers of Commerce, and various government institutions. We also look into combined efforts for representation at exhibitions and into commercial partnerships with Malaysian and Dutch government authorities on behalf of our members.
Through our regular (monthly) events, members are able to develop good business contacts with the Dutch – Malaysian business community in Malaysia, as well as with other foreign companies, Malaysian counterparts and government bodies.
The European Union (EU) is expecting trade with Malaysia to recover to pre – pandemic levels by the end of this year. EU ambassador to Malaysia, Michalis Rokas, said the political union involving 27 European countries pledges to continue to make Malaysia its strategic partner given its significant gateway to… Read more
Malaysia’s trade, exports, imports and trade surplus in 2022 maintained its stellar performance despite the challenging global environment, Malaysia External Trade Development Corp (MATRADE) chief executive officer Datuk Mohd Mustafa Abdul Aziz said. He said this showed that the Malaysian business community remained resilient following robust global demand and high… Read more
A European recession looked like a no-brainer just a few weeks ago, but that picture has changed dramatically, and investors have started pouring money into the region’s stocks, currency and bonds. Warmer temperatures and well-filled gas storage facilities mean there’s less concern about power shortages and sky-high energy bills. That,… Read more