NL BUSINESS HUB
MDBC is part of the NLinBusiness network of business hubs.
MDBC is excited to introduce our new virtual office and hot desking product – “Rumah Oranje“.
Need assistance on a project? Let us match you with the best intern and help you with visa services.
MDBC is a founding member of the ASEAN Dutch Chamber Network (ADCN).
- Bollore Logistics: A Growing Emphasis on Sustainability for Bollore Logistics Pacific
- Dutch Lady Milk Industries (DLMI): Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad Set to Nourish 75,000 Primary School Children via School Milk Program 2023
- Unilever: Ten ways we’re tackling emissions across our value chain
- Hibiscus Petroleum: Hibiscus Petroleum, Ithaca Energy, and Caldera Petroleum Enter into Marigold field Unitisation and Unit Operating Agreement
- Unilever: Impact results from Unilever’s first set of regenerative agriculture projects
MDBC assists members and newcomers to the Malaysian market on issues related to setting up a company or a representative office here. We keep members up to date on the latest developments in the business world and members’ news.
MDBC serves as a link to other bilateral Business Associations, Chambers of Commerce, and various government institutions. We also look into combined efforts for representation at exhibitions and into commercial partnerships with Malaysian and Dutch government authorities on behalf of our members.
Through our regular (monthly) events, members are able to develop good business contacts with the Dutch – Malaysian business community in Malaysia, as well as with other foreign companies, Malaysian counterparts and government bodies.
The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is seeking to introduce a streamlined transfer mechanism that will enable qualifying ACE Market companies to transfer to the Main Market beginning in 2024, said its chairman, Datuk Seri Dr Awang Adek Hussin. He said SC together with Bursa Malaysia is working to improve efficiency… Read more
Malaysia has attracted approved investments worth RM225 billion in services, manufacturing, and primary sectors in the January – September 2023 period, up 6.6% from the RM211 billion investments approved in the same period last year. The Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA) said the services sector accounted for RM117.7 billion, followed… Read more
Malaysia has demonstrated its prowess in the English language by ranking third in Asia, according to the 2023 EF English Proficiency Index (EF EPI). The Education First (EF) English Proficiency Index (EPI) is the largest international survey of adult English skills as it evaluates the English language proficiency of 2.2… Read more