- This event has passed.
MDBC: 24th AGM and CEO Talk
September 27, 2021 @ 3:15 pm - 5:45 pm
Dear MDBC members,
The Chairman and Board of Directors of the Malaysian Dutch Business Council (MDBC) would like to invite you to attend MDBC’s 24th Annual General Meeting (AGM) for the Financial Year ending 31 December 2020.
Due to the current circumstances, this year’s AGM will be taking place online at www.mdbc.com.my/agm-2021 via Zoom, with a quorum to be present virtually. We intend to make this online AGM event available by Zoom link to enable live voting via polls for 1 (main) representative per company, and by YouTube livecast so that other members from the same company are also able to join and follow the AGM proceedings (albeit without voting rights).
Date: Monday, 27 September
Time: 15:15 – 17:45 hrs
As always, we are organizing an informative and motivational talk in conjunction with the AGM. This year, we have the honor of presenting the MDBC CEO Talk: 4 CEOs from different sectors within our membership community who will share their experiences on changing their business model over the past 18 months. Which steps have they taken to sustain or even improve their operations, revenue model, or value proposition; how have they maintained engagement with their clients; what are their experiences on team motivation and working in the new normal.
Our line – up of CEO Speakers:
15:15 hrs Audience to log in
15:20 hrs Networking
15:30 hrs MDBC CEO Talk
16:30 hrs Conclusion of CEO Talk
– Additional AGM Audience to log in
– Short break to prepare for AGM
16:45 hrs 24th AGM over FY 2020. Click here for the AGM Notice.
17:45 hrs Conclusion of proceedings
* MDBC sincerely hopes that all audience will tune in for the CEO Talk and then remain in the session so that we will reach our quorum for the AGM!
* There will be just one (1) log – in link for the CEO Talk and the AGM.
* Please note that with the AGM proceedings, proper voting procedures means that just one (1) company representative may remain in the Zoom session while additional company representatives will be redirected to the YouTube live stream.
* Kindly read through our registration instructions below to ensure a smooth registration on your end.
* Write in to if you have any questions.
Due to the current situation, kindly take note that this year:
- The AGM notice (together with the AGM proxy form) will NOT be mailed by regular post to the principal representatives of MDBC member companies (based in Malaysia); you will only receive AGM invitations via email notifications; and
- The audited accounts for this Financial Year 2020 will be made available by separate e – mail, sent solely to the principal representatives of MDBC member companies.
With best regards,
Please register online via the form below.
By clicking and registering online you acknowledge the event guidelines.
Please register no later than Friday, 24 September (12 noon)
Please note: If your registration form is not complete, you will not receive this automated acknowledgment which means that your registration has not been received by us. Kindly try again or e – mail us at .
We look forward to your attendance!
With best regards,