MDBC / APMS: Amplify Your Business
February 12 @ 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Dear MDBC members,
PLEASE NOTE: Event is Postponed
Due to unavoidable circumstances, APMS 2023
has to be postponed until further notice.
Any tickets purchased will be refunded by the main organizer accordingly.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
The first Asia – Pacific Marketing Summit will be held as a hybrid event on 12 February 2023 at Vida Event Space, Kuala Lumpur and online. Hack growth marketing with proven experts to amplify your business for a great start to 2023.
Date: Sunday, 12 February
Time: 08:00 – 17:30 hrs
Venue: VIDA Event Space, Kuala Lumpur & Online (Hybrid Event)
This inaugural hybrid event will be an interesting mix of local and regional thought leaders, eCommerce experts, and decision – makers across retailers, brands, merchants, and solutions providers.
Speakers include (but are not limited to):
– Camelia Tan Sri Yaacob (Founder and Partner, ITWorks Global PLT)
– Tan Sri Dr. Mohd Daud Bakar (Executive Chairman, Amanie Group of Companies)
– Dato’ Azie Sheikh Mohamad (President, Kelab Wanita Ikon Malaysia)
– Datuk Wira Dr. Ameer Ali Mydin (Managing Director, Mydin)
– Jasmine Ng (Co – Founder, Women In Blockchain Asia)
– Patrick Klotz (CEO, SwissTech Sdn Bhd) (Switzerland)
– Andrea Zsapka (Founder and Creative Leader, Global Empowerment Hub) (Hungary)
and many more. Please click here for the full list.
* Who Should Attend APMS2023 ?
Business Owners – Entrepreneurs, Product Founders, Franchise Owners, Service Providers, Business Consultants.
– International Business: Find Opportunities, Consultants, and Partners
– Private Investors & Banks: Meet New Business, New Network, and New Opportunities.
– Business Leaders: Corporate Heads, Sales Leaders, Marketing Executives, Sales Executives.
– New Business: Looking for Partners, Mentors, New Network, and Investors.
– Corporate Looking for Talent: Find potential new employee and employers
Please Note: MDBC will NOT be handling registrations for this event.
Due to the event postponement registration is closed.